The Queen’s Head

The Queens Head dates way back to 1838. When the new owners bought the hotel in August 2003, they had big plans. They didn’t want it to be the same as any other pub, so they called koush to design all the loose and fixed furniture.

“Julie is one of the few people who could take our ideas on board and actually understood what we were saying and what we wanted, then designed for us without trying to sway us in another direction.” Matthew Trim – Director of Queens Head

Date: 2003
Craig Arnold